Monday, February 22, 2010

Blogs and their impact on me

I am excited about my new blog that I am following about digital story telling. I am also excited about the Aviary site that I have bookmarked. I will use both in the next month to create a digital story recreation of The Mitten by Jan Brett. The preschoolers that I work with love acting out stories that they love. I have a video of them acting out this story. I hope to use these new tools to produce a video for them and their families. I also hope to create a wiki page for our school soon so that I can post the video for all to see.

I am waiting to hear from Christine about the Preschool teacher blog she is following so I can check it out. I appreciate using other people's tried ideas!

2 comments:

  1. I commented on my site about the blog that I found with the link! I'm interested to hear more about your digital story stuff! And I'm reading here that you are hooked on a Jan Brett book...always a favorite of all! Her books are so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk to me about making some of these school projects be for this class as well.... authentic learning at its best!

    Lee

    ReplyDelete