Saturday, April 3, 2010

Free Technology for Teachers

I just spent another hour or more looking at things offered on this site, Free Technology for Teachers. I noticed their list of most popular posts in the past week. Here their were lots to look through like
What2Learn, a site with educational games. I bookmarked a bunch of games that looked interesting.

There is a free virtual field trip planning kit. I went to the Sistene Chapel for a visit.

I downloaded the Google for Teachers guide that is available. It is 33 pages and 21 ideas for teachers to use with Google support. Many of these are new ideas.

I really appreciate this site. I am going to have to figure out a way to organize all the good stuff it offers.

1 comment:

  1. Are these your global education communities and how we can connect with them? Either way, they sound like awesome sites - good resources we could all uses! I'll have to go scope them out...thanks!

    ReplyDelete